Nicole E. Jackson Law Firm, P.C. is a proud silver sponsor of NAFE, San Antonio!
About NAFE San Antonio
NAFE’s mission is to:
- Build a community of women who support each other in becoming more effective in the business world;
- Develop and implement programs that will stimulate personal and professional growth;
- Provide mentoring opportunities for women entering or re-entering the work force;
- Offer a forum for the exchange of ideas and resources.
- To empower women in leadership roles by providing development, networking and knowledge-sharing opportunities.
NAFE San Antonio, an affiliate of the National Association for Female Executives (NAFE), was founded on December 13th, 2004, by a group of six professional and diverse women who shared the common belief that the voice of professional and business women in San Antonio and South Texas communities was neither prominently heard nor visible. These six women also shared a principle desire to lead in their respective industry, to empower other women, and to make a permanent difference and long lasting impression in their community.
In 2016, NAFE San Antonio was revamped with an updated mission and the continued belief and principal desire shared by the original Board of Directors that has become the mission of NAFE San Antonio: to empower women in leadership roles by providing professional development, networking and knowledge sharing opportunities. NAFE San Antonio accomplishes its mission by providing its members and guests with an array of development and networking opportunities consistently throughout the year. Venues such as our monthly programs will provide professional enrichment opportunities, while our socials will provide for ample exposure and promotion of members' businesses.
UPCOMING EVENT: Effective Time Management for Leaders: reducing interupptions
Speaker: Dane Bauerle, President Business Networking International - San Antonio Chapter
When: Wednesday, April 12, 2017
Location: San Francisco Steak
Time: 11:30am - 1:30pm